NEED TO KNOW: THE SHAW VIP EXPERIENCE
Your ticket includes:
- Ticket pick-up and VIP shuttle transportation from our exclusive VIP Valet Parking Lot at St. Mary’s University to Canyon Meadows Golf & Country Club
- Access to the Shaw Clubhouse and Skybox Suites, exclusively reserved for Shaw executives and guests
- Premium and complimentary food and beverage
- Live TV closed circuit broadcast of tournament coverage each day
There is no onsite parking at Canyon Meadows Golf & Country Club. Shaw’s VIP Valet Parking Lot (Lot F) is located at St. Mary’s University (14500 Bannister Road SE, Calgary AB, T2X 1Z4). You must bring your printed Parking Pass to access the VIP Valet Parking Lot.
All Shaw guests, whether you are driving yourself or arriving another way, must come to St. Mary's University. There will be no ticket pick-up available at the golf course; guests arriving at the golf course will be directed to St. Mary's University to pick up their ticket.
Registration / Ticket Pick-up
Ticket pick-up at St. Mary's University will open at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. After you've arrived at Lot F and (if applicable) valeted your car, please follow the signs for VIP Guest Ticket Pick-up, where a Shaw Hospitality Host will give you your ticket(s). Once you have your ticket(s), a Shaw VIP Shuttle will take you from St. Mary’s University to Canyon Meadows Golf & Country Club and drop you off directly in front of the Shaw Clubhouse Suite. The shuttle ride will take approximately 10 minutes, and shuttles run on a continuous loop until end of play each day. See Transportation for more details.
Shaw Clubhouse Suite
Enjoy a premium indoor hospitality area with adjacent patio located inside the Canyon Meadows Clubhouse. The Shaw Clubhouse Suite will open every day of the tournament at 8:00am, and meal times are:
- Breakfast: 8:00am - 10:30am
- Lunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Snacks: 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Shaw Skybox Suite (18th Green)
Watch the legends of golf from the comfort of Shaw’s private Skybox. Located directly on the 18th green, this open-air covered venue provides guests with a front row seat of the tournament’s closing hole and panoramic views of Canyon Meadows. The Shaw Skybox Suite will open every day of the tournament at 10:00am, and meal times are:
- Morning Snack: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Lunch: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Afternoon Snack: 2:30pm - 4:00pm
What can I bring onsite?
- Personal bags 6”x6” or smaller
- Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12”x6”x12”
- A one-gallon clear resealable plastic bag
- At the tournament’s discretion, food may be permitted in a clear, resealable plastic bag, not exceeding one (1) gallon
- Mobile phones, tablets and PDAs — must be SILENCED and adhere to TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy
- Umbrellas without sleeve
- Medically necessary materials, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles and other essential baby supplies. Infant must be with carrier. All items subject to search.
- Collapsible chairs without chair bags
- Binoculars without case
- Seat cushions that do not require a carrying case or that do not have pockets or compartments
- Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices when used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
What should I leave at home?
- No bags or backpacks larger than 12”x12”x12” in its natural state
- No cameras due to the sound of a shutter (cameras on a mobile device are permitted)
- No cases and/or covers (such as a chair or umbrella cover)
- No signs, posters and/or banners
What should I wear?
Please feel free to dress casually and comfortably. We do recommend comfortable shoes suitable for walking on unpaved pathways and uneven ground. Please be sure to keep an eye on the weather and dress accordingly. Please do not wear metal-spiked golf shoes.
Complimentary face masks for your comfort will be provided to all Shaw guests at Ticket Pick-up at St. Mary's University.
Health & Safety
The Shaw Charity Classic will follow Alberta public health guidelines that are in place at the time of the event. Please check the Shaw Charity Classic's Policies webpage periodically for any updates that may affect your experience onsite. Shaw will send out an email the week prior to the tournament with the most up-to-date information.
Who can I contact if I have questions before and during Tournament Week?
Please email email@example.com and we will get back to you within 1 business day. In your message, kindly provide your full name, phone number, and question(s).
For more spectator information, please visit the Spectator Information page at the Shaw Charity Classic website.